March 2, 2011

Chasing the American Dream

It's the pursuit of success, fame and wealth through thrift and hard work. The integral key of this idea is; anything is attainable through hard work.
I have to say that I'm one of the avid chaser of such a 'dream', and it doesn't change me into an American. (maybe not yet..maybe never ;) ) I believe every citizen of the world (be it Malaysian, Spaniard, Thai..etc etc) deserves to live a better and fuller (perhaps richer?) life
based on one's ability or achievement. And with that remark, I would like to share with all of you; all the things that that I've been dreaming about: ;)

MY wishlists:

1) To be able to further the doctorate study in America. (be it Harvard, Princeton, Chelsea, Yale and many more)
2) To be awarded with doctorate (PhD)before I reach the age of 30.
3) To be able to do the work I love the most.
4) To be able to provide all the basic needs and fulfill the wishes of my beloved family.
5) To be able to buy Louboutin's heel, Prada's handbag and clutch, etc..etc ;) ;P
6)and the list goes further and further on.. ;)

~Dream is subjective. It's up to you to dream of anything that you like. As for me, my dreams are subjected to change; as it could be changing from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment