January 14, 2011

Various things I like about you

You know that I'm into you, S.M.F. For your information, there are many things that I like about you and let's just check that out.

1. You are very good looking. I told you that you have the face of Edika Yusof and blessed with Fahrin Ahmad's features. What an interesting resemblances hrmm..

2. You have a solid sense in fashion. I just love the way you mixed & matched both clothes and accesories and make statements with what you wear..MOST of the time without fail..

3. You have a very cute; boyish-like smile that melts me everytime too. Who knows that you're 32..hrmm..When you smile, your cheek bones were pushed up thus making your eyes 'smaller' (sepet).. cute

4. I love the way you laugh. You laugh as heartily as you can and that makes me feel like laughing too.. I love the fact that you laughed on my jokes.. that makes me feel appreciated and loved..thanks to you..

5. I love the fact that you are twice as nuts as I am. I like your jokes, S.M.F. You'e good at it. Here,Take my compliment. I'm sincere.. Do you remember the time when I asked you 'Awal ni keturunan Syed Al- apa?  You replied 'Al-Bab'. LOL. Here goes another one 'Awak asal mana?' You replied 'Taiping. Kalau awak concerntrate dlm kelas sejarah, awak mesti igt yg katsitu lah stesen pertama keretapi dibina..' Hahaha.  ;-P

6. I love it during our communication when you tried to involve me in as many interactions and issues as you can. I love it when you asked for my personal views and stands. Thanks.. I like it so much..

The list goes on and on, S.M.F.  Basically, I like the way I love you, and I guess that sums everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment