June 9, 2012

Of being a student, a lecturer, a humanist

Life ain't easy. Guess everyone knows that. Multitasking can never be easy, therefore, Kudos to those who are able to multitask well. What about the entry's heading then, cudda it mean something I wanna reflect on being a student and a lecturer? I've been juggling between these 2 professions, which I tell you, is the worst combination of multitasking category that I thought I would be able to handle. It is difficult. It is challenging. And it could be heart wrenching at times. 

I am not sure on how to put it in layman's word in order to help all pf you to comprehend the situation. It is like..Shoot, I think it is best to give you a situation. If I were to be in my supervisor's room in UKM; to discuss about thesis, to discuss about my subject orientation which will later be transformed into my expertise (so-called), I am definitely in worry of my students and managerial respondibility in TM College. And whilst I am in TM College, working; I definitely also worry about my study. It's direction, my ability to graduate-on-time. and yadda yadda. Hiahhhh.

I wish that I could life a more quiet and reserved life.

I wish to able finish this Master study.

And at the same time, I need to perform, career-wisely.


Huarghhh, I am WORRIED.


No comments:

Post a Comment