May 8, 2012


Dearest Maj Junaidi Ahmad,

The moment I started to befriend you on FB, I hate you. Hate you in the sense of 'hateyousomuch. keep pissin' me off'. I thought you are a snob. The bragging kind of soldier. With you British accented English on top. Euww. "You must be a plastic kind. Kinda fake.' That's the stigma I had for you.

Later on, I got to know you better. You started to be very kind. A motivator who would shower me with motivational words just to get over my loss. And the good progress was, we started to exchange stories..and point of views. Yours are from the perspective of a military man and mine are surely academic. You are pragmatic whilst I am a realist. But we are both practical. Romantic are we? No we are not. :) Our relationship is mutual and matured.

A year with your company. What do you expect me to say? I shall say we made a good progress. And we make a very good pair. To end this entry, I just wish to say this to you. If ever there are times when you feel like asking... Just ask. Please ask. Because I think at this stage, If you ask me, I am READY!!! :) <3


p/s: The thought of you make me a little cheesy. See the virtual carving I made for you below. Haha



 

No comments:

Post a Comment